Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

This Week in U.S. History: 10/17-10/19

Hello Parents,

I hope everyone had a good weekend. We are starting a new unit focusing on the "Age of Exploration". Some of this information will be coming from Chapter 3 in our textbook. Even with the short week, we will have tasks. They are as follows (all students should have written them in their planners):

____ make corrections on Test (Wed)
____ Chap. 3, Sect. 1 Guided Reading and Vocabulary (Wed)

Tonight I would like all students to finish the vocabulary part of the worksheet.

I graded the tests and have started entering scores in PowerSchool. The test was worth 40 points so the number you will see will be the number correct out of 40. Students today started fixing their mistakes. I will include a second score in PowerSchool that will reflect this change. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Mr. Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment