Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

This week In history.

Hello Parents,

This week in U.S. History we start with finishing project presentations on our mini-unit focusing on Milton history. The presentations will probably last through classes on Monday and Tuesday. I will update PowerSchool after all presentations are completed to reflect whether or not I collected your son/daughter's project. I thought I would be able to do this last Friday but we were only able to get through the technology based projects.

After projects are presented, we will start our unit on "First Americans". This unit will focus on the early inhabitants of North America and the theories on how they got here. We will continue into the early cultures that developed before European contact. I will post the homework assignments either Monday or Tuesday of this week. Have a great week.

Mr. Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment